SCALEXTRIC C4064 – Jaguar I-Pace – Group 44 – Heritage livery
2 in stock
- BODY: High detail with interior
- LIGHTS: working head lights and rear lights
- MOTOR CONFIGURATION: Inline
- GEAR RATIO: 9:27 Plastic
- CHASSIS: Rear Mounted
- DRIVE: Rear wheels
- BUSHES: Nylon
- MAGNET: Yes Rectangular 1.5 mm
- GUIDE: Round Plate guide (+ two spare disks)
- DIGITAL PLUG READY (DPR): Yes use C8515
- SCALE: 1:32
- ISSUED: April 2020
- Model: C4064
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kgs
- Manufactured by: JAGUAR
This model is made from new tooling.
The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY is a battery electric zero-emission international motor racing series supporting the FIA Formula E championship starting in late 2018.
The series will see entrants compete in a race prepared Jaguar I-PACE, maintained by Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations team, with the races taking place on the same weekends and at the same circuits as the Formula E championship.
Scalextric state that this model accurate model they have made – it will be interesting to see it when released.