SCALEXTRIC C4219 – Plymouth Barracuda – Trans AM 1970 #48
2 in stock
- BODY: High detail with interior (driver cut off at knees)
- LIGHTS: None
- MOTOR CONFIGURATION: Sidewinder
- GEAR RATIO: Plastic 11/36
- DRIVE: Rear wheels
- BUSHES: Nylon
- MAGNET: Yes Rectangular
- GUIDE: Round Plate guide (+ two spare disks)
- DIGITAL PLUG READY (DPR): Yes use C8515
- SCALE: 1:32
- ISSUED: October 2021
- Model: C4219
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kgs
This model is made with new tooling.
MORE ABOUT THIS MODEL:
While the 1970 Trans-Am season was dominated by the works Mustang team, with the AMC Javelin squad and Sunoco Camaros running them close, the rest of the grid was also packed with both famous drivers and stunning powerful motorcars. One such entry was that of Plymouth. Its Barracuda model being driven by Formula one winner Dan Gurney.
The stunning blue paintwork offset perfectly by the orange and yellow stripes really helps set the big Barracuda apart from its Trans-Am rivals.