- BODY: High detail with interior. Fitted with roof-mounted loudspeaker (not working)
- LIGHTS: working head lights and rear lights
- MOTOR CONFIGURATION: Sidewinder
- GEAR RATIO: Plastic 11/36
- DRIVE: Rear wheels
- BUSHES: Nylon
- MAGNET: Yes Rectangular
- GUIDE: Round Plate guide (+ two spare disks)
- DIGITAL PLUG READY (DPR): Yes use C8515
- SCALE: 1:32
- ISSUED: September 2022
- Model: C4322
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kgs
Manufactured by: DODGE
MORE ABOUT THIS MODEL:
The Bluesmobile is a 1974 Dodge Monaco sedan that was prominently featured in the 1980 Universal Pictures film The Blues Brothers. The car is described as a decommissioned Mount Prospect police car, purchased by Elwood Blues at an auction after he had traded a previous car (a 1968 Cadillac Sixty Special) for a microphone.
The Bluesmobile was equipped with a “440 Magnum” engine and squad car package, an option offered by Dodge for the Monaco in 1974. It bears an Illinois license plate reading “BDR 529”, a tribute to the Black Diamond Riders motorcycle club of Toronto, Canada.
Dan Aykroyd, co-writer of the film, stated that he chose the 440 Dodge Monaco because he considered it to be the hottest car used by police during the 1970s.