NOTE: This is a kit requiring assembly with glue (not supplied)
- MOTOR: Slot.it V12/4 21,000rpm (MX15)
- MOTOR POD: Inline 0.5mm Offset
- CHASSIS: Rear Mounted Inline; Optional Inline Boxer or 4WD (Anglewinder or Sidewinder motor mount not optional)
- DRIVE: Rear wheels
- BUSHES: Elliptical Brass
- GEARS: Crown 28t – Pinion 9t brass
- MAGNET: Yes
- ADJUSTABLE FRONT AXLE HEIGHT: Yes – requires optional M2.0 Hex screws
- AXLE WIDTH: 62mm
- AXLE DIA: 2.32mm – 3/32″
- FRONT RIMS/TYRES: Plastic 15.8×8.2×2.5 – Tyres PT1228C1
- REAR RIMS/TYRES: Aluminium 15.8×8.2×1.5 – tyres PT1228C1
- INSERTS: White plastic
- SPARES SUPPLIED: Allen Key
- OVERALL LENGTH: 142mm
- WHEEL BASE: 81mm
- WIDTH: 59mm
- HEIGHT: 38mm
- LIGHTS: None – optional lighting kit available SP16C
- SCALE: 1:32
- Model: CA47Z
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kgs
- Manufactured by: NISSAN
PRESS RELEASE INFORMATION FROM SLOT.IT :
The Nissan Skyline R32 is produced with the same mechanical part as the DTM Slot.It: 21k ‘black’ inline engine, 15.8mm wheels.
Although it is not a DTM model, it must be said that in 1991 the Skyline ran (and won) in Macau against the Mercedes 190 DTM. In fact, therefore, there is evidence that the Skyline and the DTMs of the Stuttgart company met on the track.
The body weighs 20g, and the interlocking interior, like the most recent Slot.it models, can be removed and replaced without any effort, reaching a weight of about 15g if a thermoformed interior is used.
The chassis is designed to directly accommodate the universal Slot.it ‘type C’ chip (oXigen / Scalextric SSD / Carrera D132) or the new digital chip for Carrera D132; in addiiton the motor wiring comes with a connector that allows you to mount the Slot.it digital chips without having to resort to any soldering (our future digital chips will be also made with this type of connector).
Inside the package, as an optional to be assembled on the chassis, there are two ‘whiskers’ to improve the support of the front of the model when cornering.