Teflon (PTFE) based cleaner and protector – specific for slot tracks – 125 ml. – bag with 1 unit
This two-in-one product will help you effectively clean your runway rails and keep them protected from corrosion.
- If the track lane has rust, remove it and remove the debris with a microfible or lint free cloth
- Shake the bottle a little and moisten a clean cotton cloth with four or five drops of product.
- Pass it through the lane in pieces of approx. 1 meter until dirt adheres to the fabric.
- Always and constantly use clean parts of the cloth.
- Finally, and once the lane has been cleaned, take one last pass over the entire track and let the product rest for approx. three hours.
- Carry out this operation three or four times a year or when you detect a lot of dirt on your track.