- BODY: High detail with interior
- LIGHTS: Xenon effect head lights and working rear lights
- MOTOR CONFIGURATION: Inline
- GEAR RATIO: 9:27 Plastic
- DRIVE: Rear wheels
- BUSHES: Nylon
- MAGNET: Yes Rectangular
- GUIDE: Round Plate guide (+ two spare disks)
- DIGITAL PLUG READY (DPR): Yes use C8515
- SCALE: 1:32
- ISSUED: November 2023
MORE ABOUT THIS MODEL:
2022 saw BRDC rising star Jake Hill announced as the Scalextric brand ambassador, and along with this he made the switch from the Motorbase Focus team to a new MB Racing team with WSR. Driving the menacing looking BMW 300e Jake immediately took the fight to Colin Turkington, Ash Sutton and the rest of the BTCC elite.
A strong showing at the end of the season saw Jake finish a very respectable 3rd in the table, with high hopes for an even stronger 2023.
- Supplied in a hinged crystal lid display case.
- Model: C4440
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kgs
- Manufactured by: BMW